Connect to the XELOS API using the XELOS Zapier App.
Zapier is an online service allowing you to connect Apps and automate workflows by accessing the API of 1000+ of Apps.
The XELOS Zapier is currently only available by invite - please contact our support team to receive an invitation, if you want to start using the XELOS Zapier App.
The XELOS App on zapier.com is offering a subset of the webservice API via the Zapier interface. Currently the following functions are exposed and available:
- Connectivity via OAuth2
- System: Find Users, List Groups
- CRM: Find Contacts, Create Contacts
- Actionlog: Post to Wall
- Lists: Create and Manage List Resources
- Add 'zapier' as Authorized OAuth ClientID in the webservice configuration (you need to be an adminstrator of your XELOS installation)
- Create an account on zapier.com
- Request invitation from XELOS team (Create a support ticket)
- Create your first 'Zap' on zapier.com