In XELOS Core, additional styles have been created for the tables.
The basic style automatically applies to newly created WYSIWYG tables and to old tables in the News, Wiki and CMS modules as far as possible.
In the editor, a style selection is added to the table, with the possibility to further customize the style of the table for the respective application (full width, centered, with border, striped lines).
In general, the styles in the editor have been adjusted so that they correspond as closely as possible to the final result, among other things:
Resizing has been changed from relative to absolute sizes.
Newly inserted tables start with 300px width instead of 100%.
Font sizes and spacing have been adjusted
Other changes at a glance
XC-2425There is now the possibility to set up repeating tasks.
XC-2463 News Publish Workflow
XC-2434 Images cropped in XELOS can now be reset and edited again before they are saved
- XC-2458 Fixed bug with not displayed appointments in the agenda portlet
- XC-2357 Keyword in search was limited to one value
- WYSIWYG Editor: The formatting "strikethrough text" is now supported
- XC-2441 Background index error has been fixed
- XC-2464 More than one document copy can now be attached again
- Theme 1.0.11, 1.0.12
- Spinner no longer hangs during file download
- Navigation has been improved
- Group navigation mobile was reworked
- XC-2444 Publicly shared links are accessible again
- Search results from currently accessed group are displayed again
- Navigation elements can now be opened in a new tab with the right mouse button
- XC-2396 Positioning of icons was adjusted
- XC-2476 History was revised
- XC-2450 Sorting of parent page was adjusted to general sorting